YouTrack 4.2 is Ready to Chat With You
Valentine's Day is meant to be spent with your loved ones. That's why we're releasing YouTrack 4.2 today - the latest and greatest version of our favorite agile issue tracker and project management tool. Now you can chat with YouTrack Jabber-Bot, share Zendesk tickets with YouTrack, enjoy new workflows and more!
Key features in YouTrack 4.2:
- Chat with YouTrack Jabber-Bot: Send search queries, apply commands to specific issues, and ask for help directly from your Jabber. Just check short demo about talking YouTrack.
- Integration with Zendesk: Share your Zendesk ticket with YouTrack to create a new issue in YouTrack and automatically synchronize further changes between Zendesk and YouTrack. Please see configuration details.
Other important changes include:
- Many new useful workflows: to detect +1 in the comment and suggest voting; be reminded to add an attachment to your comment; use a blacklist for spam filtering; add work items automatically; and more.
- A new "Visible to" command and search query: Now you can directly define the group your issue/comment is visible to, and search for issues visible to a particular user group.
- A new "Delete" command: Now you can delete multiple issues at once by applying the delete command, instead of deleting each issue separately from its full issue screen.
- Mailbox integration enhancement: No more quoted text in comments generated from emails.
- Performance improvements: With YouTrack 4.2, you can track faster than ever before.
Please check YouTrack blog for more details.
Keep tracking with pleasure!
JetBrains YouTrack Team