YouTrack 4.2 is Ready to Chat With You
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Valentine's Day is meant to be spent with your loved ones. That's why we're releasing YouTrack 4.2 today - the latest and greatest version of our favorite agile issue tracker and project management tool. Now you can chat with YouTrack Jabber-Bot, share Zendesk tickets with YouTrack, enjoy new workflows and more!
Key features in YouTrack 4.2:
- Chat with YouTrack Jabber-Bot: Send search queries, apply commands to specific issues, and ask for help directly from your Jabber. Just check short demo about talking YouTrack.
- Integration with Zendesk: Share your Zendesk ticket with YouTrack to create a new issue in YouTrack and automatically synchronize further changes between Zendesk and YouTrack. Please see configuration details.
Other important changes include:
- Many new useful workflows: to detect +1 in the comment and suggest voting; be reminded to add an attachment to your comment; use a blacklist for spam filtering; add work items automatically; and more.
- A new "Visible to" command and search query: Now you can directly define the group your issue/comment is visible to, and search for issues visible to a particular user group.
- A new "Delete" command: Now you can delete multiple issues at once by applying the delete command, instead of deleting each issue separately from its full issue screen.
- Mailbox integration enhancement: No more quoted text in comments generated from emails.
- Performance improvements: With YouTrack 4.2, you can track faster than ever before.
Please check YouTrack blog for more details.
Keep tracking with pleasure!
JetBrains YouTrack Team
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.