The first YouTrack version was released one year ago. Today we celebrate YouTrack’s birthday with a new Early Access Program and invite you to download and evaluate Energy EAP builds. We welcome your feedback and encourage you to let us know what you think through the following channels:
- Report bugs and feature requests to our bug tracker.
- Rate individual EAP builds right on the YouTrack EAP Builds page.
- Communicate with us via the YouTrack community forum.
Important! Please keep in mind that we perform pre-resting of the new functionality and regression testing for all EAP builds but it is still an EAP. More information can be found here.
Here are some features you can get right now with the first Energy build:
- New types of the custom attributes.
- Add watcher
- Applying commands from VCS commit comments
- OpenSearch support
- Mobile browsers support
The first Energy build also includes a number of search syntax and commands improvements, as well as the usability and administration enhancements.
Form more details on the features above, visit the official YouTrack blog entry. Additionaly, you can find the full issues list included with the initial EAP build.
Download and enjoy the new YouTrack, full of Energy!