ZK 3.5 Supports Comet Server Push!
New Feature Highlight
- Comet Server Push is enabled which allows developer to create Web application in a new way.
- The layout of all ZK components are upgraded to a brand-new style, more responsive, and more interactive.
- Grouping Grid and Listbox is designed display data in an intuitive way.
- More Layout Components - Portallayout, Columnlayout, and Tablelayout are introduced to satisfy various requirements of UI design.
- A Powerful Container Component - Panel is introduced with more functionalities.
- Tabbox is much enhanced with scrolling features, and more molds.
- The concept of
moldSclassis introduced to customize layout of ZK components with ease.
- Spinner and Fisheyebar component is introduced.
- Chart supports Gannt Chart, Watermap Chart, Bubble Chart, Wind Chart.
- A convenient mechanism to monitor the performance of Web application.
- Fulfill Event is enhanced with URI Expression, and onFulfill Event.
- Iframe supports Bookmark management.
- Event Supports subscribe/publish Mechanism.
- ZUML Supports switch/case and choose/when
- See also New Features of ZK 3.5.