Ahmed Mohamed Rafik is an Egyptian professional business consultant/trainer for Microsoft Dynamics ERP products, specializing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains GP 9.0/10.0 & Microsoft Retail Management System RMS. He also experienced technical skills such as SQL, SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Report. He has led various implementations in diverse ERP Modules over the Middle East to meet and exceed challenging business needs such as Financial, Inventory Management, Purchase Management, Sales Management, Project Accounting, Human Resource, and Customer Relationship Management.
His eight plus years professional career has combined expertise in business management, finance and information technology in different industries. Success in ERP projects is dependent on the people who use the ERP system and also the consultant team who implement the ERP system. In addition to his exceptional communication skills, he has a special talent for bringing out the best in others, especially with his team members by instilling in them a high level of motivation.
When he isn't focusing on his career, Ahmed enjoys his favorite sports such as football, swimming and tennis. He is also a good piano player and as you can see, he tries to keep a balance in his life through his diverse interests because he enjoys living life with joy and passion.
Awards, Accomplishments and Recognitions:
- Listed on Top 100 Most Influential People in Microsoft Dynamics 2013
- Recognized as an IT expert from Ask-Pc.com because of his contributions in the IT research field.
- IT Award Winner, sponsored by Culminis, for his many published IT Researches.
- Reon gnized as a professional trainer and inspirational writer in the self-development field in Egypt.
- Published "Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Security How-To" book with PACKT Publishing Company at the end of year 2012.
- Published his first Arabic e-book in self-development titled "Dynamics Life" in 2011.