Announcing DZone Core 2.0!
Discover details about the upcoming DZone Core 2.0 program including recommended requirements, new benefits, and more!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
DZone is all about our contributors. Everyone who publishes an article here helps to make DZone the go-to resource for developers all over the world. And we’re always working to make contributing with us an even better and more rewarding experience.
As part of that, today we’re announcing the next version of our Core program!
Core Member Highlights
From the outset, the Core program was designed to recognize the most engaged contributors who are leaders and experts in their field; those who really enjoy sharing their knowledge and are excellent writers and teachers. Here are a few examples of such contributors.
- Anupama Pathirage: Anupama has written a bunch of great articles for DZone as well as contributed to several of our Trend Reports. She is a highly experienced software engineer and an accomplished author and speaker.
- Tuhin Chattopadhyay: Dr. Chattopadhyay is a brilliant AI expert and has been hailed as one of India’s Top 10 Data Scientists. Not only that, he is an eloquent writer who excels at explaining complex concepts. He has written several articles for DZone as well as contributed to our Trend Reports and Refcards.
- John Vester: John is the Master Yoda of DZone. He has written over 400 (yes, you read that right) articles on DZone which have racked up nearly 29.5 million pageviews. He’s also written for countless Trend Reports and Refcardz and is one of the best writers and knowledge leaders in the industry.
Until now, we haven’t had any official information on DZone.com about what the Core program is and why it’s such a cool program to be a part of.
That all changes with the launch of DZone Core 2.0!
We’ve added a new page to our site with a bunch of information about the Core program, with a lot more coming soon.
An important thing to note is that the "requirements" aren’t hard and fast — we know you all are busy, and we still want to be sure to recognize standout contributors whenever we see them. But there are several things you can do to improve your chances of being selected:
- Speak at 1 DZone event per year
- Contribute to 2 or more Trend Reports per year
- Write or update 3 or more Refcards per year
- Accumulate 1,500 or more Reputation Points
If you meet these requirements, or if you think you or anyone else would be a great fit for our Core program, you can apply here, and we’ll get back to you.
There are also some great new benefits we’re adding to the Core program, including:
- An exclusive badge and certificate (see badge above)
- Priority content publication
- An upgraded DZone profile (coming soon)
- Eligibility to be selected for additional DZone programs like the Community Advisory Board and DZone Ambassador (coming soon)
- And much more to come
Interested in the Core Program?
We truly hope the “new and improved” Core program is an exciting new opportunity for all our contributors. We are so incredibly grateful for all you do for us.
Will you be the next DZone Core member?
If you have any questions about the Core program or about contributing to DZone, you can always reach us at email@example.com.
-The DZone Team
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.