Geek Reading Link List
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
I have talked about human filters and my plan for digital curation. These items are the fruits of those ideas, the items I deemed worthy from my Google Reader feeds. These items are a combination of tech business news, development news and programming tools and techniques.
- Making accessible icon buttons (NCZOnline)
- Double Shot #1097 (A Fresh Cup)
- Life Beyond Rete – R.I.P Rete 2013 (Java Code Geeks)
- My Passover Project: Introducing Rattlesnake.CLR (Ayende @ Rahien)
- Super useful jQuery plugins for responsive web design (HTML5 Zone)
- Android Development – Your First Steps (Javalobby – The heart of the Java developer community)
- Never Ever Rewrite Your System (Javalobby – The heart of the Java developer community)
- Telecommuting, Hoteling, and Managing Product Development (Javalobby – The heart of the Java developer community)
- The Daily Six Pack: April 1, 2013 (Dirk Strauss)
- Optimizing Proto-Geeks for Business (DaedTech)
- Learning Bootstrap Part 2: Working with Buttons (debug mode……)
- Rumination on Time (Rob Williams' Blog)
- Unit-Testing Multi-Threaded Code Timers (Architects Zone – Architectural Design Patterns & Best Practices)
- Metrics for Agile (Javalobby – The heart of the Java developer community)
- Detecting Java Threads in Deadlock with Groovy and JMX (Inspired by Actual Events)
- Entrepreneurs: Stop participating in hackathons just to win them (VentureBeat)
- How to hack the recruitment process to find the best developers for your startup or agency (The Next Web)
- Hardware Hacks: MongoLab + Arduino (Architects Zone – Architectural Design Patterns & Best Practices)
- The Daily Six Pack: March 30, 2013 (Dirk Strauss)
I hope you enjoy today’s items, and please participate in the discussions on those sites.
Published at DZone with permission of Robert Diana, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.