NetBeans IDE 8.0.1 Now Available for Download
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
An update to NetBeans IDE 8.0, this release includes the following notable changes:
- Tools for working seamlessly with Grunt, Karma, and Bower
- Enhanced Java Editor, PHP Editor, and Git Tools
- Support for new versions of WebLogic, GlassFish, Tomcat, WildFly, and PrimeFaces
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Complete list of features:
To get the recent changes:
- Download and install NetBeans 8.0.1, which includes the recently released GlassFish 4.1 OR
- If you already have NetBeans IDE 8.0 installed, launch the IDE and an update notification will appear. Alternatively, choose Help | Check for Updates. Click the alert-box to install the updates.
For details on upgrading, see the YouTube screencast "How to Upgrade to NetBeans IDE 8.0.1 from NetBeans IDE 8.0" on the NetBeans YouTube channel.
NetBeans IDE 8.0.1 is available in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, and Simplified Chinese.
We welcome feedback about your use of NetBeans software. Share your thoughts on the NetBeans mailing lists and forums; and keep track of NetBeans news by subscribing to the NetBeans Weekly Newsletter and following NetBeans on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.