About Design Patterns
This Design Patterns refcard provides a quick reference to the original 23 Gang of Four design patterns, as listed in the book Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Each pattern includes class diagrams, explanation, usage information, and a real world example.
- Creational Patterns: Used to construct objects such that they can be decoupled from their implementing system.
- Structural Patterns: Used to form large object structures between many disparate objects.
- Behavioral Patterns: Used to manage algorithms, relationships, and responsibilities between objects.
- Object Scope: Deals with object relationships that can be changed at runtime.
- Class Scope: Deals with class relationships that can be changed at compile time.
|B||Chain Of Responsibility||B||Interpreter||B||State|