Five Tools for Data Scientists to 10X their Productivity
AI tools can help data scientists maximize their productivity by automating mundane and recurring tasks. Find out more about how!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
As a data scientist, the thought of data and insights must excite you beyond bounds. Be it data collection, data preparation, data analysis, data engineering, model choice, or model training and evaluation — all eventually lead to model deployment. Given the era of AI we have all embraced, the life of Data Scientists has also been made easier. It is easier in terms of available AI tools that take a lot of recurring, tedious, and boring work off the shoulders of data scientists. This article lists five such AI tools that every data scientist should try to automate their regular tasks.
DataRobot: Flexible Control in Your Hands
DataRobot gives data scientists the liberty to concentrate on major strategic initiatives and put tactical distractions at bay. Giving professionals the freedom to focus on their key jobs, and automating custom-coded pipelines.
- Time Series feature derivation
- Automated Data Prep
- Data Prep Pipelines
- Data Scientists can develop error-free models with accurate training datasets, in much less time, tailored to their specific project with the flexibility to experiment.
- It takes just a click to start the deployment in the platform of your choice, such as private AI cloud, Managed AI Cloud, On-Premise AI Cluster, or Hybrid AI Cloud on flexible options like REST API, batch, and Writeback.
- Monitor, manage, govern, and get regular alerts for your ongoing projects.
AssemblyAI: Build AI Applications With Voice Data
Searching for an effortless platform to integrate pre-trained models into your already present applications or services? This tool is your answer! AssemblyAI is a boon for data scientists as it saves a humongous amount of time and effort to start, continue, and complete AI projects. This tool provides state-of-the-art AI research for production-ready models. The scalable API scans AI models for speaker detection, speech summarization, speech recognition, and much more.
Can Be Used For
- Real-time transcription — audio and video
- Summary and sentiment analysis — podcasts, calls, and all virtual meetings
- Detect speakers
H20.ai: Get Insights From Documents With Ease
This open-source (AutoML) AI platform supports a wide range of algorithms and is revered for its scalability and integration capabilities. H20.ai caters to numerous AI and ML requirements, from no-code deep learning engines to generalized linear models. As it is available for free, Data Scientists can utilize it and carry out an infinite amount of experiments. There is a huge resource library for learners to fuel their curiosity and innovation — the need for the data science community.
Can Be Used For
- Create Personalized LLM
- Create enterprise-level chatbots
- Change unstructured data (text, audio, video) with LLM Studio Suite
Hugging Face: Robust Community for Data Scientists
Looking for a pre-trained model to bootstrap your NL project? Look no further! As a data scientist, you can collaborate on models, training data, and applications. Hugging Face is a leading community for natural language processing (NLP) enthusiasts. You can get access to unmatched resources covering the latest technology updates on a plethora of subjects like chatbots and sentiment analysis. This active community is famed for the support and contributions shown by professionals.
Big Panda: Find Problems, Find Solutions, Automate Resolutions With AI
This event correlation and automation platform can make the lives of IT professionals in organizations easy. It turns IT errors issues or noise into automated actions. Powered by AIOps, BigPanda capably aggregates, normalizes, and enriches events gathered from fragmented tools and, thereby, turns them into actionable insights using AI. Thereby, you can optimize your IT solutions, ensuring the organization’s operations are never stopped due to IT escalations.
Can Be Used For
- Automatically detect actionable alerts
- Proactively keep incidents at bay
- Reliably understand the root cause of problems in time-time
- Identify the incident’s impact on the system
- Avoid service outrages
- Advance incident management
Bolster your efficiency and productivity as a data scientist with the above-mentioned five top AI tools. Automate recurring and mundane tasks with effortless ease, freeing you enough time for experiments and innovation.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.