DevConf.CZ 2022 - Designing your best architectural diagrams workshop (accepted)
I mentioned previously that I had submitted some content to DevConf.CZ 2022 with a focus on the architecture work I've been doing lately. What's DevConf.cz? ...
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
I mentioned previously that I had submitted some content to DevConf.CZ 2022 with a focus on the architecture work I've been doing lately.
It's a free, Red Hat sponsored technology conference for community project and professional contributors to Free and Open Source technologies coming to a web browser near you!
There is no admission or ticket charge for the DevConf.CZ event. However, you are required to complete a free registration. Talks, presentations and workshops will all be in English.
The following workshop was accepted this week, so let's get ready to design your best architecture diagrams!
- open and explore the tooling in your favourite web browser
- explore the provided asset libraries for drag-and-drop designing
- learn about the three types of diagrams that make up a good design
- create your first simple logical diagram
- create a detailed diagram
- how to export diagrams and elements from a diagram
- design tips and tricks
The agenda is online and you can setup your schedule for the day here online.
Published at DZone with permission of Eric D. Schabell, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.