NetBeans IDE 7.3.1 Now Available with Java EE 7 Support
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
NetBeans IDE 7.3.1 is an update to NetBeans IDE 7.3 and includes the following highlights:
- Support for Java EE 7 development
- Deployment to GlassFish 4
- Support for major Java EE 7 specifications: JSF 2.2, JPA 2.1, JAX-RS 2.0, WebSocket 1.0 and more
- Support for WebLogic 12.1.2 and JBoss 7.x
- Integration of recent patches
There are two ways to get the recent changes:
- To use the new Java EE 7 support, it is recommended to download and install NetBeans IDE 7.3.1.
- To get only the integration of recent patches: Launch your current installation of NetBeans IDE 7.3. An update notification will appear in the IDE. Click the notification box to install the updates. OR to perform the update manually, in the IDE select Help-->Check for Updates.
NetBeans IDE 7.3.1 is available in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, and Simplified Chinese.
Integrated development environment Java EE NetBeans Java (programming language)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
Multi-Stream Joins With SQL
DevOps Pipeline and Its Essential Tools
The Native Way To Configure Path Aliases in Frontend Projects
You’ve Got Mail… and It’s a SPAM!