Simple Sample: Oracle NoSQL With Docker Compose
This quick example demonstrates the usage of Docker Compose co-ordinating an Oracle NoSQL container and a dependent container running its (Java) client.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
- Demonstrates usage of Docker Compose: co-ordinates an Oracle NoSQL container and a dependent container running its (Java) client.
- Docker Containers
- Built from the latest openjdk image.
- Exposes a REST interface to put keys into Oracle NoSQL instance and retrieve the key (return the inserted time stamp).
- The Docker Hub image is directly referenced in docker-compose configuration.
- Shows this as an example along with the build image pattern demonstrated by the Jersey app.
Published at DZone with permission of Abhishek Gupta, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.