Spring Boot and Apache Kafka [Video Tutorials]
Explore a video tutorial series regarding Spring Boot exchanging messages with the Apache Kafka server on the Amazon EC2 Instance.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
This article has a series of video tutorials about Spring Boot, explore:
- Use Swagger to make your REST API's documentation interactive and accessible.
- Custom objects can be sent and received in Kafka topics.
- How you can consume messages from the Kafka server installed in Amazon EC2 Instance
- An example of using Spring Boot with Kafka producers and consumers, along with a REST client, to connect to a Kafka server running on an Amazon EC2 Instance
- The producer and consumer exchange messages with the Kafka server on the Amazon EC2 Instance
- Produce code to send Kafka messages to the Amazon EC2 instance server.
- Spring Kafka consumer and producer example with Spring Boot
- Send/consume custom objects to/from an Apache Kafka server running on an Amazon EC2 Instance
Let's get started!
How to Create Interactive API Documentation for Your REST API With Swagger
In this tutorial video, we delve into the details of Spring Boot and guide you through generating interactive API documentation for your REST API utilizing Swagger.
How To Send and Consume Custom Objects in Kafka Topics
In the upcoming video tutorial, learn how to utilize a Spring Boot application to send a JSON object to a Kafka topic and consume a JSON object from a Kafka topic using the same application.
Spring Boot Consumer Code To Consume Messages From Kafka Server Installed in the Amazon EC2 Instance
Discover how to utilize a Spring Boot application to consume messages from an Apache Kafka server hosted on an Amazon EC2 Instance.
Spring Boot Kafka Producer and Consumer Example With REST Client
Kafka Server in Amazon EC2 Instance
Here is a Spring Boot Kafka producer-consumer example using a REST client running on Amazon EC2 Instance.
Spring Boot Kafka Producer and Consumer
In this helpful video tutorial, you can learn about the Spring Boot Kafka producer-consumer example and how to use it with a REST client.
Spring Boot Producer and Consumer To Send/Consume Messages To/From Kafka Server in Amazon EC2 Instance
Learn the steps to send messages to the Apache Kafka server, installed on an Amazon EC2 instance, with the help of a Spring Boot application.
Spring Boot Producer Code To Send Messages to the Kafka Server Installed in the Amazon EC2 Instance
In this tutorial, we will learn how to send messages to an Apache Kafka server installed in an Amazon EC2 instance through a Spring Boot application.
Spring Boot With Spring Kafka Consumer Example
Let's explore an example of a Spring Boot Kafka consumer.
Spring Boot With Spring Kafka Producer Example
Next, explore how the Spring Boot Kafka producer example works.
Send/Consume Custom Object Into/From Apache Kafka Server Running on Amazon EC2 Instance
To complete this series, we will utilize a Spring Boot application to transmit a JSON object to the Kafka topic, and then use another Spring Boot application to receive a JSON object from the Kafka topic.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.