Groovy vs Java for Testing [video]
Video and slideshow for Trisha Gee's lecture on whether Groovy is better for testing than Java and why, along with other resources to learn more about testing.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Resources for my “Is Groovy Better Than Java for Testing?” talk.
- Blog: Mocking in Spock
- Blog: Stubbing in Spock
- Blog: Data Driven Testing in Spock
- Spock Reference Documentation
- Book: Working Effectively With Unit Tests - Jay Fields
- Video: Making Java Tests Groovy with Spock - Ken Sipe
- Code: MongoDB Java Driver All examples from the talk come from the MongoDB Java driver. Some tests have been improved or dropped over time.
Published at DZone with permission of Trisha Gee, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.