List of Dot Net Interview Questions
NET is a computer framework that programmers use to create various applications. To know more about the .NET framework, keep reading this article and prepare.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
One of the most powerful frameworks is NET, which can be used to build various apps for Windows Desktop, Web applications, Windows Phone applications, Windows Store applications, Windows Server, Windows Azure (cloud), Bot frameworks, and cognitive services. If you want to learn more about ASP, you can always try opting for asp.net training online.
The demand for competent people that can manage the process of designing apps effectively in the .NET environment has shown to be an industry that is constantly expanding. Let us take a quick look at the asp.net interview questions.
Common ASP.NET Interview Questions
1. Just What Is.NET?
A Microsoft software framework called .NET is used to create Windows-based apps. It is comparable to other frameworks for developing software, such as Java Platform and Enterprise Edition (J2EE), and it includes ASP.NET and languages like C#, VB.Net, COBOL, Perl, etc.
2. Why Is ASP.NET So Popular?
Ans. Another software platform for creating online applications, ASP.NET, is a component of the.NET Framework. IIS, a web server, and ASP.NET work together to construct the front end.
3. Why Is CLR Important?
The acronym CLR stands for Common Language Run-time. It is a crucial part of the.NET Framework and can provide a foundation for many different applications. The fact that CLR offers a secure environment for application execution is an essential aspect of the Framework. This is a common ASP.NET interview question.
4. Describe CLS
The Common Language Specification is referred to as CLS. It enables cross-language components and promotes code reuse in other.NET compatible languages.
5. What Exactly Is BCL?
The term "BCL" stands for Base Class Library. It is the basis for all.NET framework controls, components, and applications. It includes fundamentally simple types like System. System and String. Date Time provides features like input/output, input/threading, security, diagnostics, etc.
6. What Exactly Are Cookies?
Cookies are tiny textual data fragments, is the answer. To identify users, the server creates cookies on the client. It could include the username and ID, interests, the option to remember your password or any other data. Cookies are unique per domain.
7. List a Few of the Drawbacks of Cookies
Ans. The following are the primary drawbacks of cookies:
- Because they are stored in clear text, there may be a security concern.
- Not safe because encryption and decoding are simple.
- Any user's machine can be configured to disable cookies.
- can be changed or removed
- Limited data can be stored in cookies.
8. How Many Languages Does .Net Support?
Ans. Nearly 60 languages are supported by.NET, including:
- POWERSHELL FOR WINDOWS
9. List the Benefits of Utilizing the Session State
Ans. Session State's benefits include the following:
- Stores user states and data across the application; it is simple to implement.
- Guarantees data durability.
- Utilizes many processes, enabling platform scalability.
- The session object is saved on the server. Maintaining the user's safety and transparency.
10. Describe IL
Ans. IL stands for Intermediate Language and is a compiler-friendly object-oriented programming language. During the execution of a virtual machine, it is converted to byte code. IL is frequently referred to as Microsoft Intermediate Language or Common Intermediate Language (CIL) (MSIL).
11. How Do You Define Inheritance? Describe Why It's Essential
An essential component of object-oriented programming, inheritance enables programmers to construct new classes based on pre-existing courses. This is accomplished by reusing, extending, and changing the behaviors specified in styles. The base class is the one from which members are inherited, and the derived class is the one from which those members are inherited.
12. What Is LINQ?
LINQ notifications to Language Integrated Query are the answer. It was introduced with Visual Studio 2008 and is a standard query syntax in C# and VB.NET for data retrieval and manipulation from many sources, regardless of the data source.
13. Garbage Collector In.NET: What Is It?
The garbage collector must free up the memory's unused code objects. The common language runtime allocates memory for new things each time they are created.
14. Why Does Polymorphism Exist?
An interface with numerous functions is utilized with polymorphism. Depending on the runtime type of the instance, a similar method or property in this interface may be used for various activities.
15. Tell Me About the Many Types of Polymorphism
Here are two examples of polymorphism:
- A polymorphism that is static or compile-time.
- Runtime polymorphism, or dynamic.
16. Mention the Design Tenets Employed by.NET
SOLID design concepts are applied in .NET; consider the following design principles:
- Open-Closed Hypothesis (OCP).
- Solitary-responsibility rule (SRP).
- Separating interfaces is a good idea (ISP).
- Liskov substitution theory (LSP).
- The dependent-inverted principle (DIP).
17. Describe Marshalling in Dot NET
Ans. The act of marshaling is described as the transformation of types in both managed and unmanaged programs. It is the most important service offered by CLR.
18. What Do "Boxing" and Unboxing" Mean?
A unified view of the type system is made possible by the C# idea of boxing and unboxing, which enables the treatment of any type's value as an object.
Large enterprise-scale and scalable software applications are primarily created using the full-stack software development platform. NET. The market has several applications for the .NET Framework. Any sort of asp.net training online will help you learn more about asp.
It is a user-friendly and adaptable framework that works well with various technologies. These asp.net interview questions will help you learn more about asp and its applications.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
Is Podman a Drop-in Replacement for Docker?
Explainable AI: Making the Black Box Transparent
Incident Response Guide
Integration Architecture Guiding Principles, A Reference