PaaS Performance Metrics
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
- Time and effort to create new application environment
- Time to redeploy application
- Time to promote application into a new lifecycle phase
- Ability to dynamically right-size infrastructure and elastic scalability
- Ability to re-use existing platform services and business services from resource pool instead of re-building solution stack
- Time and effort required integrating business process, event processor – creating a complex app.
- Time and effort required to apply policy across tenant(s)
- Cost to operate application per user or transaction measured against the value provided by the application or transaction.
Published at DZone with permission of Chris Haddad, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.