Free Datasets for Machine Learning and Deep Learning
A great, free resource for training data!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
- Machine learning problems datasets
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository: A repository of 560 datasets suitable for traditional machine learning algorithm problems such as classification and regression
- Public available dataset through public APIs: A list of 650+ datasets available via public API
- Penn machine learning dataset: The data sets cover a broad range of applications, and include binary/multi-class classification problems and regression problems, as well as combinations of categorical, ordinal, and continuous features. The good part if that the datasets is available in tabular form that makes it very useful for training models with traditional machine learning algorithms
- Datasets linked to the papers: A set of 3000+ datasets linked with the white papers; My favorite one from https://www.paperswithcode.com
- OpenML.org dataset: Mostly tabular datasets (3200+) suitable for traditional machine learning algorithms
- Computer vision problems datasets
- Kaggle datasets: Search engine for machine learning datasets
- Jupyter datasets: A list of commonly available datasets and data search engines
- IBM data exchange (Data Asset Exchange): It is a new initiative. Currently, there are 25+ data sets across various domains such as Audio, Language Modeling, Time Series, Speech, Image, etc.
- Google dataset search engine: Searching for datasets returns the summary results and links to various data sources
- Awesome public datasets: A list of 650+ datasets curated from blogs, answers, and user responses.
Published at DZone with permission of Ajitesh Kumar, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.