Spring Tool Suite 3.7.3 Released
The Spring Tool Suite, an Eclipse-based tooling pack, version 3.7.3 is out! Here's a rundown of the new features, like updated Ecli[se Mars, content assistance and validation for Cloud Foundry manifest files, and multiple launch configs for local apps.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 3.7.3 release of the Spring Tool Suite, our Eclipse-based tooling.
Highlights from this release include:
- Updated to latest Eclipse Mars.2 (4.5.2) release + early access of STS on Eclipse Neon (4.6) M5
- Content assist, validation and hover help for Cloud Foundry manifest files
- Support for multiple launch configurations for local apps in Spring Boot dashboard
- First class handling of Cloud Foundry manifest files in the Spring Boot dashboard
- Service instances on Cloud Foundry now visible in the Spring Boot dashboard
- Major improvements to the Spring Boot YML and properties editors (including new and advanced content-assist options)
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS 3.7.3 New & Noteworthy.
STS 3.8.0 is scheduled to ship in early July 2016, based on Eclipse Neon (4.6).
Published at DZone with permission of Martin Lippert. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.