Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 3.7.3 release of the Spring Tool Suite, our Eclipse-based tooling.
Highlights from this release include:
- Updated to latest Eclipse Mars.2 (4.5.2) release + early access of STS on Eclipse Neon (4.6) M5
- Content assist, validation and hover help for Cloud Foundry manifest files
- Support for multiple launch configurations for local apps in Spring Boot dashboard
- First class handling of Cloud Foundry manifest files in the Spring Boot dashboard
- Service instances on Cloud Foundry now visible in the Spring Boot dashboard
- Major improvements to the Spring Boot YML and properties editors (including new and advanced content-assist options)
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS 3.7.3 New & Noteworthy.
STS 3.8.0 is scheduled to ship in early July 2016, based on Eclipse Neon (4.6).